INFINITE MOTION PHYSICAL THERAPY REQUIRES 24 BUSINESS HOURS NOTICE WHEN CANCELING OR RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT.
- Appointments which are missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will result in a direct charge to you in the full amount of the service you were scheduled for.
- Cancellations may be done via email or phone.
- A cancellation waiting list is used. The earlier that you give notice of your need to cancel, the earlier that appointment time can be offered to another patient. This is important as you may benefit from this service yourself at some point.
- Please keep in mind that not keeping appointments and failing to give adequate notice affects not only Infinite Motion PT, but also the other patients on our roster who would like to be seen.
- Although we make every attempt to send a reminder email, there can sometimes be problems with automated systems in place. It is the patient’s responsibility to know when the appointment is, to check in with the clinic to confirm (if needed) and arrive on time.
- Note that if late cancellations or late arrivals to scheduled appointments become a chronic occurrence, we reserve the right to cancel upcoming appointments and offer them to patients who demonstrate a strong commitment to their physical therapy.
- Special cancellation circumstances will be considered.